Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The D-A-R-K

Bedtime at our house has a new development - MG is suddenly "very scared of the dark". Yup, it's true and I can't blame her. So one emergency run to Walgreens for a nightlight (fiber optic with butterflies & flowers mind you), the hall light on and lots of sweet talking, later and she's still not convinced. Nope, she wants to sleep clinging to daddy's mega huge contractor flashlight. You know, the kind that you could knock out an intruder with if you were feeling inclined!

But have no fear, thanks to Miss Allison we have a brilliant new plan. I ordered the Mobi Tykelight Glomate in rainbow from Target and it's insanely cool. Besides being a brilliant design technologically, it's the most colorful little friend you could ever hope to hang out with in the dark. He changes color constantly and MG thinks he's "amazing". She's happily gone to sleep with him tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for us ...

- HAPPY NIGHTS WITH GLOWING LIGHTS -


3 comments:

Shaun & Allison Ramke said...

Yay! I am so happy that you got it quickly and hope that it helps with bedtime.Let me know how it goes.

thehornefamily said...

so cool! good find Allie! How did the night go, Michelle? I have to admit I couldn't stop drooling over Mg's shoes and bought a pair for Ayva :/

Michelle Newton said...

SUCCESS!! She named her little guy "Party" (who knows what that's about) and had a great night's sleep clinging to him. Worth every penny :)
Karly - I love that you bought Ayva the shoes...wish they came in my size!