Thursday, March 5, 2009

New xStitch Pattern - Havens!

I'm really excited to introduce my newest cross stitch or xStitch pattern - Lavender Kitty's Havens.

Nothing in life is more cozy than your own personal haven. Whether it's a little cape, a Brooklyn brownstone, apartment building, farmhouse, duplex, cottage, townhouse, traditional colonial or castle, nothing beats home!

This cross stitch or xStitch pattern includes them all and is a great way to personalize your home. As a bonus I've added the chart for house numbers, should you choose to use them.

Each "haven" fits perfectly in a 3 inch wooden embroidery hoop and you can use whatever color floss suits your fancy.

Now I know...I know... cross stitching is old fashioned and not so cool. Well, if you've never tried it, you should. It's as easy as counting and very satisfying. Plus with a pattern as quick as this, it makes great little gifts for housewarmings, hostess goodies and making friends feel special. Who can say no that?!

So give it a go and maybe you'll discover something new to keep your hands busy while you're watching tv. Or, if you're like me, while you're waiting for your little one to finish a nap in the car. Story of my life!

-COUNT ON STITCHING A LITTLE HAPPINESS-



No comments: