Friday, March 27, 2009

Freebies for you!

In honor of my showcase spot on etsy today, I want to give you FREE things...seriously!

So here's the scoop. My new line of cereal box onesies is finally available... I've wanted to make them for years! Each one features a very cool vintage cereal box for your favorite yummy baby. They're great for unique baby shower gifts or just for fun. Besides the great illustrations and typography, you can't help but smile at the classic cereal flavors. There's everything from BooBerry, Alphabits and Cap'N Crunch to wholesome favorites like Wheaties. If you're like me, I'm sure you have a favorite from when you were little or at least one you always begged your mom for!

On to the freebies - it's super simple. The first 2 people to comment on this post will get a free cereal onesie of their choice from my etsy store (you choose size as well). So don't be shy ( I mean it) and best of luck to you!

- HAPPY FREEBIES TO YOU -



3 comments:

Shaun & Allison Ramke said...

Me first! Me first!Those are super cute!! Can't wait to put one on Emmy :)

Unknown said...

Michelle, Love love everything that you make from your blog to all the activities with Marigold. This onesies are so cute and unique way to go. I absolutely love reading your blog is so you. Kisses =)
Paola

bettinascarlata said...

Darn. I am number three. It was such joy to enjoy your company today and yesterday. I can't get over how similar our two girls are!
Thanks for the dress. Mark loves it!
xo...