Friday, March 13, 2009

Font Fridays - Featuring Terzo

Wow, I can't believe we're back to Friday again. Maybe it's my rapidly advancing pregnancy or the upcoming arrival of Spring (we all can hope and dream), but the pace has definitely picked up!

I decided to feature a classically based font this week. Terzo is our newest addition and I'm proud to say it's one of the featured Hot New Fonts on Myfonts.com. The only reason I can say that is I had nothing to do with it's design - wish I did! Terzo uses three lines in the main stem of the capitals resulting in an interesting display of script capitals. Flourishes are uniquely positioned and are deliberately minimalist in order to feature the three part stem capitals.

The overall result is a well balanced and refreshing script that will serve many purposes! Think announcements, wedding invitations, restaurant signage, book covers, etc. If you're looking for a unique script this may be the font for you!

- HAPPILY FLOURISHING FONTS -

No comments: