Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kick-er-bocker Pants

I'm always designing for little girls (guess that's what happens when you have one), but my latest creation is comfy pants (aka kickerbockers) for baby and toddler boys. They deserve to have some style and fun too - don't you think? So if you're a mom of boys, this one's for you...

I took inspiration from all the sweet little boys that I know and designed a classic pair of pants with a few extra notches of happiness and fun thrown in. Super soft, yet made for plenty of kicking around, they're sure to become a favorite!! Available in my etsy store in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 24 months. More to come soon...

-HAPPY KICKING AROUND TO A LITTLE BOY NEAR YOU-



2 comments:

Feathie Magoo said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love the dog pants! Can't wait to order some. I think I will be ordering for all my July baby-friends this summer. Get ready!

and bubs makes three said...

cuuuuuuuuute as!!!!!!