Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can you Wazoo?

I have a confession...I love candy. Yes, it's true and I'm not ashamed! All I can say is a little bit of something sweet makes me happy. It could be worse!

So the packaging designer in me is always on the lookout for new or redesigned products and when I see one of the sweet sort I have to give it a go. I spied the new Topps Wazoo bar today when I was out buying a non-leaky iron (thrilling purchase, I know) and snagged a couple bars. It's totally unlike anything else on the market, but not the yummiest of treats for me - kind of like a squishier Play-Doh colored Starburst that's covered in berry flavored yogurt with Nerd-like sprinkles. The packaging is really bright, fun and colorful though.

Can you Wazoo or do you have another favorite sweetness that makes you happy? Please let me know, I'd love to give it a whirl...

- HAPPY BITS OF SWEET GOODNESS -

No comments: