Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Ballerinas

It's Bavaria outside...quite literally. We woke up this morning to crazy snow and it just kept coming. If it wasn't 3 weeks away from Spring (could have fooled me!) I'd be rolling out there with the best of them in my pom-pom hat. Instead, I sent MG out with daddy and spent the day designing a new dress pattern. The "Anemone Dress" will be in my etsy store later this week...

Oo, another bonus happened today - I remembered a super sparkly, very pink tutu I made for MG last Summer. I think I hid it for her birthday or Christmas? Not quite sure anymore. Guess that's what happens when you're pregnant with a 2 year old! Anyway, MG played ballerina to her hearts content and is thoroughly convinced that they play soccer. Could be, you never know?!

-HAPPY DAYS IN SO MANY WAYS-


No comments: