Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's official - I'm in business!

What's bright and happy and looking for new friends? My hot off the press Lavender Kitty business cards! I finally took a moment to design some cards for myself (which is way harder than designing for other people) and am now feeling official. I even made them 2 sided with different backs...hey, it's been a long time coming!

Hope you're all having a happy one and can't wait to share a few new things with you at the end of this week...

- HAPPY LITTLE CARDS, HAPPY LITTLE BUSINESS -

2 comments:

Shaun & Allison Ramke said...

I LOVE the cards and can't wait to hand them out to people! They look very Michelle :)

Unknown said...

Michelle I told you on the phone I love the cards and combination of colors you never go wrong with bold colors jaja. It is just sample of how happy and colorful you goods are! Can't wait to see my pinafores!!