Monday, March 9, 2009

A Toddler Twirling Skirt

I'm a total sucker for fabric, I have it stashed everywhere! So needless to say the Alexander Henry Bolero fabric called my name this weekend in the store. Actually it screamed and made me buy a 1/2 yard - see, technically it's not my fault!

Anyway, I wanted to make a no-brain needed sewing project with it for MG. Thank you Two Little Banshees for a great free toddler skirt pattern that's super easy. I used it for inspiration (switched up a few measurements & added rick rack) and was done in under an hour. Just enough time for a two year old to play happily before getting bored. Phew!

-HAPPY SKIRTS FOR TWIRLING TODDLERS-


1 comment:

Marilyn Whorton said...

That skirt is adorable. How clever you are, Michelle. I just wish I could see MG's darling face. Love, Aunt Marilyn