Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Clementine Dress

Lately I've had kid's clothing and the economy on my mind a ton. Mostly because it's so expensive to keep little ones in clothes that fit, besides being cute! So I've been designing sewing patterns for children that require small amounts of great fabric (fat quarters) but deliver big oomph.

Here's my latest, the Clementine Dress. It's comfy and sweet, plus the dress is cut in a way that should easily last a whole season - nice on the wallet! The pattern will be available in my etsy shop by the weekend (I'm going to burn the midnight oil getting it done, promise!). Also, many of you have asked if I'm selling my dresses, pinafores, etc. Truthfully, I never expected people to ask, but am excited to say that I'll have some in my shop soon. If you're interested, please take a look over the next few weeks.

-HAPPY LITTLE DRESS, HAPPY WALLET-


2 comments:

Marilyn Whorton said...

Wow Michelle! That dress is darling. So is the model!!!!! Love,Aunt Marilyn

Meg Simmons Newton said...

So so cute! Does it come in adult sizes? :)