Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lucky Girl!

There's nothing like getting a package from the mailman, especially one that's unexpected! So you can imagine how excited I was to come home to 2 packages last night (and neither had anything to do with bills, phew).

Are you as intrigued as I was to see what was inside? Well...the smaller mailer had an amazing set of MoMo fabric charm packs that I ordered last week. I know that's technically not unexpected, but my pregnancy brain completely forgot about when they would arrive. Each set included samples of the complete new line of Wonderland fabric and I'm in love! It's much brighter in real life. Seriously, my whole house is going to be designed around them (if the renovations ever end). The mega box was filled with amazing goodies from a favorite friend and client. Including a much needed Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that's a stunner. So let's just say, I'm feeling like one happy, thankful, lucky girl today. Hope you're having some happy moments too!

- THE JOY OF UNEXPECTED HAPPINESS -


No comments: