Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hmm...boy maybe?

Okey doke, here's the deal - I had another ultrasound yesterday and I'm thinking baby 2 is a boy. No seriously, it looks just like Tim!! And the never-ending tae bo that this little one insists on practicing has me thinking it could be a super hero in training. Heaven help us! Now we all know my track record with guessing is not so great (completely wrong in truth), but you take a look... I'm not nuts right? Well, at least not with this one!

Now enough baby chatter, get outside and enjoy this gorgeous weather!! Happy day to you all!

- NEW PICS OF A HAPPY NEW LITTLE ONE -

2 comments:

and bubs makes three said...

hmmm, these pics could get me to shift my vote.... buuuuuut i was utterly convinced brighton was a boy after her ultrasound... either way, baby newton the second is STINKING CUUUUUTE and is going to be totally loved and smothered by the veale contingency!!!

Karly said...

baby BOY newton is adorable- hehe :) can't wait to meet this sweet new addition!