Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not your Mama's Juice Box

Most of you probably don't look at packaging design obsessively in the grocery store - in other words, you're saner than me! I can easily lose an hour or 2 when I'm just supposed to pick up bagels. Poor MG is very patient!
Recently I discovered some absolutely brilliant beverage packaging. My current favorite is Y Water for kids. Not only is the drink organic and the bottle 100% recyclable, but the actual container shape is designed to inspire creativity in kids. When they're empty, the y-shaped bottles interlock and become a toy. Talk about fun, wish I'd thought of it! For more great packaging from around the world, this site is awesome. Even if you're not a designer, it could be inspiring and it may even change your next grocery trip. Happy shopping!

- GREAT DESIGN EQUALS HAPPY PACKAGES -

No comments: