I love snow! Seriously, it gives me a totally valid excuse to stay home in my pj's with tons of time to make things. What's not to love?!
So here's Snow Week Part 1 ... how we spent the first day of four stuck at home:
1. Building the ultimate couch fort
2. Playing find Briar in the deep snow
3. Demolishing the fort by playing super hero
4. Baking amazing beer bread, yum!
5. Designing a new tutorial... those of you with Mac Airs are going to be psyched!
6. Lots of coffee consumption
7. Making snow angels
8. Building a new fort to rival the first
More to come from days 2 through 4 over the weekend. Including a brand new sewing tutorial, a fun kid's craft and a link to my favorite app of the moment (if you're a designer or color nerd, you're going to LOVE it!).
Hope you're all staying cozy!
-HAPPY EXCUSE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER-