Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Happy!

Happy Christmas & happy new year!! Thought I'd share a couple merry pics and my new favorite felted slipper pattern. If you're a beginner looking for something more exciting than a scarf to knit or experienced looking for the ultimate quick gift, the Duffers pattern is for you! Plus I think they're pretty cool cause the toe looks a lot like Keen shoes (a Chattanooga Favorite). Thanks SO much to Mindie at "Knitting if not Eccentric" for helping me give some great gifts this year!!

FYI - I used a size 11 needle and doubled Patons Classic Wool, worsted weight, which felts really well with a load of jeans in the washer. I also painted zigzags on the bottom of each slipper with puffy paint to make them skid-proof. The possibilities are endless, have fun!

-HAPPY NEW BEGINNINGS-




No comments: