Monday, August 3, 2009

My New Favorite Word is...

SHEETROCK!! Sorry for the quick post, but thought I'd share the joy of having walls with you all. I know it's basic, but trust me, it's thrilling! Since we're trying to list our house for sale by the end of the month, the renovations are in high gear. There's lots of progress - insulation is in, sheetrock's going up and taping is almost finished. It's a little bittersweet, but as I told a friend "it's going to be a really, really great house, just not ours". So if you know of anyone that's looking, we'd really appreciate the word going out! I'll post more info in a bit and the MLS listing as soon as I have it. Happy day to you!
PS - did I mention that the laundry is going to be upstairs? Yeah, that's going to be a toughy to leave behind!


No comments: