Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sugarberry Bathroom!

Sorry for the quick post, but I have to share some new excitement! Our tiny bungalow has 1 bathroom...yes, one. So the fact that it's been painted high gloss "kettle" black since we bought it has seriously hurt my heart. I love black, just not in that way. Anyway, today I took the plunge and FINALLY committed to a new color - "sugarberry" by Behr. It's pink, but as un-pink as a pink could be. Lots of gray and a tiny hint of lilac in it. Let's just say that even Tim likes it, hooray! Plus the name is just fun to say. Thanks Mystical Rose for the great tip!
I've also included a photo of something new that's coming soon... Happy weekend!
-HAPPY NEW BATHROOM-


1 comment:

Stacy said...

I found your blog by just browsing and I love all the crafty things you have on there. I'll have to try the tie dye undies!!! HA! Thanks for a break from normalcy.

Stacy
www.oliverpalmer.blogspot.com