Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Surprise Mail!

I LOVE MAIL... not bills from the electric company (they don't count) but real mail. Like letters, postcards and unexpected packages. I even like those freebie coupon books because they contain deals that I swear are made just for me! So you can imagine how happy my heart was today when I found a box on my doorstep from my great friend and old design client, Julie. She is A-mazing and absolutely wonderful to us. MG is thrilled with the cutest pair of crocheted cupcakes (I need to make some more, fun!) and the note on McB's gift is still cracking me up! Oh how true it is! Thank you Julie for making our hearts happy - we love you!
-HAPPY DELIVERIES-

1 comment:

Amazing Annabelle said...

Thank YOU for the surprise blog posting! Just wish I could mail myself and have a visit with you! Julie