Friday, June 19, 2009

The Hula & an Apology

Wow, the days (and nights) are happily hectic with 2 kiddies! And, since I can't seem to find a second to do anything, I'm posting Briar's hospital portrait as his blog debut (he looks like he's doing the hula in his sleep). I know it's not ideal and my dad has so many cuter ones, but at least it's a little something.

And now for an apology... First, I just want to thank all of you that have sent the sweetest emails over the past week. You can't know how happy they've made me and how loved I feel. That being said, I'm so sorry for the lack of responses. Between trying to heal and adjusting it's been nutty. I promise to respond as soon as I'm back on my feet, but for now please know how very much you're all appreciated. Thank you!!!

And now I'm off to pretend to tackle the laundry...

- HAPPY FULL HOUSE -

1 comment:

Karly said...

awww...that's the sweetest picture. We love baby Briar!!!