Monday, February 23, 2009

TA DA - leggings pattern preview!

Here's a little sneak peek of my new leggings pattern...soon to be listed in my etsy store. Hooray!

I've tried and tested the pattern to see if it's as easy to sew and comfy as possible and I think it will be a goody. They're super cozy to wear and I've designed them to have a nice wide, easy to pull up and down waistband. For those of you in potty training mode, you'll love this feature. It's been super helpful with MG. These leggings are also really cute paired with pinafores, dresses and tunics. It's like peanut butter and jelly - they were just meant to be friends.

If you're interested, please check out my store. The pattern for sizes 1 to 3 should be listed in the next few days. Enjoy!

-SEWING HAPPINESS FOR LITTLE LEGS EVERYWHERE-

No comments: