Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pinafores Galore!

Hooray for pinafores! I've been a mini pinafore factory for the past week - nothing could be quicker and more satisfying to sew. MG loves wearing them cause they're perfect for painting and spinning round & round!

There are patterns a plenty for buying and for free. I bought mine from "lil peas & carrots" on Etsy. If you have some basic sewing skills and a machine, it's super simple and only needs 2 yards of your fav fabric (one for each reversible side). Extra bonus - the pdf arrives asap (great for impatient crafters like me!).

-Sew a little happiness for a little someone today-

2 comments:

babypeasandcarrots said...

I'm so glad you like my pinafore pattern! Yours turned out so cute!

drink benefit said...

Thank you for sharing some of your experience and wisdom.by Andy and FSN