Monday, November 16, 2009

Yee-OUCH!

Well ladies and gents, it's been a doozy. Last week I finally had surgical steroid shots in the nerves in my back. Unfortunately the anesthesia didn't take and I felt the whole deal. Yee-ouch!!! I swore like a sailor while apologizing and explaining that I work for a church. Seriously! So with lots of medication I'm puttering along until the next round of shots Thanksgiving week.

Anyway, time for some happiness! I finally sent off a sweet little cardigan to my friend Feather Magoo for her new little one. It was knit using a pattern from the Debbie Bliss baby book. Once again, her patterns are easy, the construction is amazing and the end result actually looks like the picture. They're great for advanced beginner knitters!

Oh and I spied another slice of happy yesterday. Downtown Chattanooga has tons of public art, but this was an entire old building with every window covered. Such a cool visual statement - I almost crashed trying to spy what they all said!

Ok, I'm off to bed with meds. Hope all is happy on your end!



No comments: