Monday, August 29, 2011

Lemon Thyme Lollipops!

Ooooo so much is going I and I can't wait to share it all with you! The two biggies are that I'm back in the design business officially with my own company, hooray! If you'd like to check out Tiny Bungalow Design, please look HERE.

And the next tidbit of happiness is that I'm opening a thrift & vintage store in The Camphouse called Mission Exchange. All proceeds will benefit The Mission Chattanooga, so I'm super excited! Plus it's a really tiny space so I've had a blast designing the shop interior. Think lots of white on white with layers of texture from found objects as well as modern elements - Anthropologie meets CB2. It's going to feel like shopping in an insanely hip closet without the awkwardness of feeling like you're robbing a friend of their best goodies. Finally stages are happening... I'll have photos up soon.

As for the yummy lollipops, well MG and I made them today while McB napped. They were yummy! Here's a quick lollipop tutorial if you're interested. I added lemon oil and fresh lemon thyme from my garden. If I were getting married again (which I'm definitely not!), I would totally make these as fun, cheap, easy wedding favors. Wouldn't you love to get a gourmet lollipop as a wedding favor? So happy making!

- HAPPY NEXT STEPS -

3 comments:

Erin said...

Mmm! Looks so cute!

rothschildsafaris said...

Hello,

I got a very useful and miracle information with your Blog. Thanking you so much for sharing such kind of magnificent and reliable information with wonderful collection.


Click on this keyword Botswana Safari | African Safari | Zambia Safari| Kenya Safari | Victoria Falls for getting more,reliable information about Leora Rothschild Safaris.

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

The design of the running shoe is among the actual reasons that explains why it is so popular.Language learning When you take a look at the onitsuka tiger shoes, you will be getting a sneaker that is like art on the feet. The shoe is certainly beautiful and because of how onitsuka tiger looks,Tod's Women's Shoes onitsuka tigers is ideal to put on with just about anything. Even though the design is the most important thing that creates the footwear so stylish, Asics Onitsuka Tiger the correct use of colors can be another account. All the colorations that the shoe is available in, complement each other. What you get is awesome color patterns, looking actually excellent on the feet.
Louis Vuitton On Sale